GEM is a small business that provides a pleasant working environment to solve challenging problems.
At Global Engineering and Materials, Inc., we are all about advancing and improving the start-of-art tools and technologies in our cutting-edge research and development. Our team at GEM has a wide range of the skill sets including:
- Multiphysics Coupling and Process Modeling
- Meshing Technology and Fluid Structure Interaction
- Multiscale Characterization of Material Behavior and Structural Response
- Advanced Finite Element Technology
- Fatigue and Fracture of Composite and Metallic Structures
- Customization of Abaqus Toolkit for Specific Engineering Applications
We are seeking creative thinkers, problem solvers, and self-motivated performers with experience in the fields listed above. GEM provides a dynamic work environment where highly qualified technical professionals can enrich their knowledge level and apply their expertise with great support from the GEM team and a network of colleagues who are eminent experts in their relevant field. GEM is a qualified small business and an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive pay packages plus comprehensive benefits such as medical, dental, and an optional SIMPLE IRA retirement matching program.
GEM’s motto is “work for fun, work for career growth, and work for knowledge enrichment.” If you are interested in our dynamic small business atmosphere, please send a letter of application and resume to:
Global Engineering and Materials, Inc.
1 Airport Place, Suite 5 & 6
Princeton, NJ 08540